Menu

Did anyone else's screen go funky when they loaded Timez Attack?

HappyGrace

I loaded the free version, and all the font and pictures on all my other applications went weird-much bigger than usual, and different. Plus when I tried to pull up the game to play it, it took FOREVER. I ended up uninstalling it. Then after I uninstalled it, my Yahoo home page told me I need to reset my settings to make it work right, which I did. The fonts, etc, are the right size now, but my computer screen still looks a little wavy to my eyes.

Anyone else have this problem? Shoot! And I really wanted my dc to do Timez Attack!

running the compatibility wizard? (if you are on windows?). It lets you run older programs that use lower screen resolutions or less colors and makes them work. We have to use it to run games like Carmen Sandiego, Grammar Rock, Oregon Trail and Timez Attack. Search the internet for compatibility wizard and see if it helps you to run it. We love Timez Attack!

Also check on their troubleshooting guide at Bigbrainz or whatever their company is called. It has helped me a couple of times.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bigbrainz

Audrey,

If you'll run c:/timezattack/applications/ErrorReporter.exe we can probably sort out what the problem is.

Thanks!

Ben

Big Brainz