Menu

There is more silver in my hair than just 2 1/2 hours ago...

So what did you dissect? :)

Just the worm so far! :)

I convinced the Science Chair to let me skip Biology in high school. Not for any true ethical concerns, just because I really do get queasy around any "body" that isn't functioning properly. Add to that my well-deserved reputation for *never* being able to do any lab "correctly", and Biology has been the huge Everest in my path to completing high school at home! We have a crayfish, a perch, and the infamous frog still to go - but both DS and I are feeling *much* better now that the first one's a done deal.

Honestly, if I can do this, anyone can!

Just the worm so far! :)

I convinced the Science Chair to let me skip Biology in high school. Not for any true ethical concerns, just because I really do get queasy around any "body" that isn't functioning properly. Add to that my well-deserved reputation for *never* being able to do any lab "correctly", and Biology has been the huge Everest in my path to completing high school at home! We have a crayfish, a perch, and the infamous frog still to go - but both DS and I are feeling *much* better now that the first one's a done deal.

Honestly, if I can do this, anyone can!

Is now the time to confess that I went all over town to find a cow's heart and then conveniently had a meeting one night and left it for dh to dissect with the children?:lol: