Menu

Tips for warm compress for eyes? Please for dd5

Get a washcloth wet, and wring out the excess. Fold it in quarters and put it inside a small ziploc bag. Without zipping it shut, put it in the microwave for 30-45 seconds. Be careful when you take it out, as it will be really hot. Zip the bag shut, and wrap in a dry dish towel or cloth. DON'T use the bag without wrapping it in something first.

This retains the heat much longer than just a wet washcloth.

Get a washcloth wet, and wring out the excess. Fold it in quarters and put it inside a small ziploc bag. Without zipping it shut, put it in the microwave for 30-45 seconds. Be careful when you take it out, as it will be really hot. Zip the bag shut, and wrap in a dry dish towel or cloth. DON'T use the bag without wrapping it in something first.

This retains the heat much longer than just a wet washcloth.

I will try this.

Thanks

I usually wet a washcloth (if its a thick washcloth I cut it in half), wring it out, put it in the microwave for a few seconds, fold it in long ways, and just slowly and gently lay it on the eyes. Basically, what your already doing, but I really do find this to be a quick and effective method. I've tried the tea bag way ( I was told to you Chamomile tea), but it wasn't as cost effective since I was doing this several times a day for a few days.

I would do this several times a day with a clean washcloth each time.