Menu

I wanted to be like everyone else with school room pics!!!

Yeah I know that is bad but hey I got to look into everyone elses so thought I would share. My kitchen dining are living room all kinds of makes an L so I made the corner of teh L the school room so to speak. I tried to write captions on them so you could all understand what you are looking at as well http://picasaweb.google.com/mykidsarehome/SchoolAreas#

Edited by clarkacademy

What a busy, fun, exciting atmosphere you've provided for the kids! I love all the science stuff I saw, and how you've utilized all your space.

I think you forgot one thing, though.;) Do you have a chair to sit down?? (Or isn't there time for that?) Whew! I saw signs of a very busy, loving mom in there. Great area!

What a busy, fun, exciting atmosphere you've provided for the kids! I love all the science stuff I saw, and how you've utilized all your space.

I think you forgot one thing, though.;) Do you have a chair to sit down?? (Or isn't there time for that?) Whew! I saw signs of a very busy, loving mom in there. Great area!

Well way over in the corner by the couch I actually have a desk LOL but when we do school I sit at the table. It took forever to figure everything out we used to have a huge house with a whole sepearte room but I had to downsize HAHA!!! My then 4 year old asked as soon as we moved where is her school gonna be so I knew I had to do something!!!