Menu

Batter

Another thought...

I saw on a package of frozen cookie dough the warning that "unbaked cookie dough is not fit for consumption." If that is the case I cannot imagine what it is fit for. Isn't that the only reason to buy the stuff.

And what about cookie dough ice cream?!

The egg whites (like egg beaters) work just fine in cookie recipes. Honestly, I can't tell the difference. The only thing I use whole eggs for is a special cake I make.

That's good to know. I'm going to try a batch of CC cookies with the pasteurized egg whites today.

I'm very particular about CC cookies, I like them crispy/chewy on the edges and soft and gooey on the inside. :001_wub:

I love all manner of batter and dough. Sometimes I'd rather eat the baked good unbaked, to be perfectly honest.

This is so me!

In fact, I even have the audacity to be shocked when the muffins/cakes/cookies only make 1/2 the amount that the recipe says it would!...(surely I couldn't have eaten 9 muffins!:D)

I love all manner of batter and dough. Sometimes I'd rather eat the baked good unbaked, to be perfectly honest.

The majority of the cookies that get baked around here come from my desire for raw dough!

This is so me!

In fact, I even have the audacity to be shocked when the muffins/cakes/cookies only make 1/2 the amount that the recipe says it would!...(surely I couldn't have eaten 9 muffins!:D)

:lol::lol::lol: So good to know I'm not alone!

And yes, I do let the kids eat batter/dough. I probably shouldn't, but I do anyway :D

The majority of the cookies that get baked around here come from my desire for raw dough!

:lol::lol::lol: So good to know I'm not alone!

And yes, I do let the kids eat batter/dough. I probably shouldn't, but I do anyway :D

See I *know* I shouldn't be making up cookie dough mixtures just to eat, but I am a naughty girl!:biggrinjester::biggrinjester: