Menu

Can someone help me with HST+ and TOG set-up?

Frontier Mom

I am new to TOG and using Redesign 2 in the fall. I just installed Parallel and got HST+ back up and running. I followed thread at TOG Forum on planning software but it doesn't seem to be frequently answered.

I set up Lesson Plans for TOG UG and TOG Dialectic as I will have two at each level. I set up courses like History Core, Literature, etc. I also divided each level into its unit.

For example, I have a LP for TOG-UG (Year 2, Unit1). Should I then set up a different one for each "course" or what? I want to get it set up correctly so I don't have to redo it later.

I have the plus version and love it, but her screen looks very different from mine. She's using it in ways I've never thought of! And it seems to me she'd have to label them all TOG as the subject to get them to all show up at once. I'm still not sure how she did that.

Guess I need to go back and study it!

I agree. I just put this on my computer and need to update my "technique." Before, I kinda put things all over the place, not really using Seq. #'s at all. I love her idea for this. I am trying to find out how to use the program to its limit, because before I was just putting in daily assignments.