Menu

If you have used Scholastic's The Body Book...

Heather in OK

My apologies if this is an obvious question. I've looked through the book and don't see the answer other than the models can be fitted on top of each other to have a full human body.

Would this work if I got butcher paper and attached the finished models to it? I'm just thinking otherwise we're going to have all of these loose cut-out models laying around until the whole thing is done.

:lurk5:

I have the same question! I'm just about to go get it all copied for my kids... I can't even tell really how those models will all fit together. There are some bigger ones (like the model of the eye...). Is that a separate model or is that supposed to go on the body? I wish they had an illustration on how it fits together! Hopefully someone who's used it will pipe in! It looks grand!

The models do NOT all go together. :glare:

It's still a really good program.

The ones we were able to put together were: the skeleton, the digestive system, the respiratory system.

I think all the others are separate.

Do color the model before cutting it out and assembling it.

The models do NOT all go together. :glare:

It's still a really good program.

The ones we were able to put together were: the skeleton, the digestive system, the respiratory system.

I think all the others are separate.

Do color the model before cutting it out and assembling it.

Ditto on coloring the model.

We put the skeleton on butcher paper and eventually took a photo for the notebook. The smaller bits we assembled onto regular paper and 3-hole punched for the notebook.