Menu

I LOVE Magnatiles!!

I just had to share. We ALL love to play with them. The ideas never run out. The kids get more and more excited as they play with them. One large set may not be enough! ;)

http://www.amazon.com/Magna-Tiles-Translucent-Colors-100-pieces/dp/B000CBSNRY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1256345382&sr=8-1

Edited by lisabees

One of my boys had them at preschool and the teacher said he liked them so much maybe we should get some. We got 2 sets at once because I knew it wouldn't be enough for both my boys. It has been about 2 years and they still come out quite a bit. They are great! I would say they are the best toy we have had.

I intended to get my son some KEVA blocks for Christmas but waited too late to order them, then when I got to the store that supposedly carries them locally they acted like they didn't know what they were until someone could tell me they sold out. I was SO disappointed. So I got him some Magnatiles instead and he LOVES them. I am going to head back to the store to get another set because one is a bit small. Those things are so much fun and really teaching him a lot about shapes and spacial relationships.

:thumbup1: