Menu

Wow, that was a speedy delivery!

I ordered some books from MathUSee at 9pm 12/20. I figured we didn't need them till next month, so if they didn't get to it until after the new year, not a big deal. I was shocked when UPS knocked on my door this morning, 12/22, with a MUS box. That is like under 36 hours from order to delivery. I wonder how my Rainbow Resource order will fare.

They are AWESOME!! We are switching math's in January over to them. I was going to wait until then to order but my dd was insisting on it. She even told her Dad that is what she wanted for Christmas. We told her to wait, and she replied that it was ok if we did not have the money now that Santa would bring it to her...bless her little heart! So we ordered it last Thursday. I wanted to make sure we would have it in time for the holiday and was willing to pay extra shipping. They did not charge me anything extra and it was at my house the next day!!!! (No this is not her only present!:lol: )

Lynda

They are AWESOME!! We are switching math's in January over to them. I was going to wait until then to order but my dd was insisting on it. She even told her Dad that is what she wanted for Christmas. We told her to wait, and she replied that it was ok if we did not have the money now that Santa would bring it to her...bless her little heart! So we ordered it last Thursday. I wanted to make sure we would have it in time for the holiday and was willing to pay extra shipping. They did not charge me anything extra and it was at my house the next day!!!! (No this is not her only present!:lol: )

Lynda

Lol, when our books came in my dd was the only kid excited and she wanted to wrap her book too. The funny thing is the boys will start theirs after the holidays but she has 11 more chapters to do.