Menu

WWE Workbook 1 and 2?

At least for level 1 (that's what ds#2 is working through), the instructor's text has the narration passages in it. So, if you only bought the student workbook, you would only have the copywork sentences and blank pages to record narrations, but you wouldn't have the actual passages to read, nor would you have any of the instructional topics that correspond to the copywork. I believe level 2 is the same way.

Am I missing something? We have the book and workbook and the workbook has both stuff in it. They can be used independently of each other. You can use the book without the workbook, but have to provide paper. The workbook has all the narration passages and pull-outs for the worksheets for each lesson. You really only need to choose one.

The workbook is completely stand-alone. It DOES have all the narrations for the parent to read, as well as questions for parents to ask the child.

If you bought the Student pages from the PHP website, then it would be as the other person described, just the student portion. That's because that was intended for someone who had previously purchased the workbook, used the consumable student portion, but still has the non-consumable teacher portion.

I'm sorry if I misunderstood. When the student workbook was mentioned in the OP, I guess I assumed she meant only the student pages instead of the entire workbook. It was early - that is my excuse! ;) So, if she meant only the student pages, then I stand by my first post. If she meant the hardback book The Complete Writer, then yes, all that is needed is the workbook.

Do you get that you buy the workbook once ( contains teacher text for each day AND a section of consumable student pages.)

and then can buy student pages for subesquent ( spelling?) children.

OR after you own the workbook, you really can just use paper if you are willing to print or write out any copy work on a piece of paper.

So, one workbook per grade, then replacement consumable student pages if desired.

did I muddy it?

~c.

Ya know, the workbooks are only $19.95 on Amazon. I know, I know, we should support WTM and buy directly from PHP website. But I cant' afford their prices, and in the end, if I am still using the curriculum and promoting it to others, I feel as I am doing my part to support PHP and keep within my budget.