Menu

What spelling program if I can't keep up with AAS??

diaperjoys

We really like AAS, but I'm finding I just can't get to it as often as it should be done. Is there something workbooky that would compliment what we've already done in AAS? We're close to the end of level 1, and I might be able to stick it out through level 2. By the end of the school year, though, I'll likely have to transition the oldest to something he can do a bit more independently while I'm working with the younger grades.

What spelling curriculum would compliment what we've done already??

We really like AAS, but I'm finding I just can't get to it as often as it should be done. Is there something workbooky that would compliment what we've already done in AAS? We're close to the end of level 1, and I might be able to stick it out through level 2. By the end of the school year, though, I'll likely have to transition the oldest to something he can do a bit more independently while I'm working with the younger grades.

What spelling curriculum would compliment what we've done already??

I would continue to do AAS if I were in your shoes, even if it is intermittently. When he reaches 4th grade you can move him to Megawords, which follows a similar sequence.

I personally have my oldest two do AAS daily, but my younger two do it a couple times a week.

Heather