Menu

Amazon is driving me nuts!

I had the same problem and I e-mailed them and they were able to fix it so I could download it again.

If you click "Help" in the upper right hand corner, then down the right side click "contact us", you can send them an e-mail explaining what happened and they'll let you download it again.

Good luck,

Lisa

I had the same problem and I e-mailed them and they were able to fix it so I could download it again.

If you click "Help" in the upper right hand corner, then down the right side click "contact us", you can send them an e-mail explaining what happened and they'll let you download it again.

Good luck,

Lisa

I did finally find the contact button and sent them an email. After my dh got home he helped me look also. We finally got the browser history and dug through it until I found the purchase and got it downloaded. Now, I need to send Amazon a new email.

I'm glad to know they are able to help to get it downloaded. I was afraid they may tell me that I needed to repurchase it.

Go to your account, and then under purchase history "view your digital orders". Select the order (click view order), then click "view your media library", then click the tab at the top that says "downloads".

You should be able to re-download your purchases from there.

Go to your account, and then under purchase history "view your digital orders". Select the order (click view order), then click "view your media library", then click the tab at the top that says "downloads".

You should be able to re-download your purchases from there.

I tried that too but couldn't find anywhere to redownload. All I found was where it said "already downloaded". It was so frustrating but all is good now. I did learn a lot about my account going through all of this. I never knew I had a media library before :001_smile:

Good luck,

Lisa

:iagree: Had to do it twice because once is not enough for me.