Menu

IAny Great gynecologist in Belleville, IL or St. Louis area?

I am looking for a female preferably but my main concern is finding one that comes recommended. I am dealing with some hormonal issues and thought that I should see someone other than a OB/GYN.(maybe an endocrinologist someone suggested?) When I called the Find a Doctor through BarnesJewish...the woman said she would just see a gyn.

I am due for a pap smear as well and don't currently have a general physician or a gyn I go to.

any suggestions for Belleville as it is closer but I will drive to St. Louis as I go to there for my mammogram thru BarnesJewish.

I love my OB?GYN. He is at St. John's, off Hwy. 270 and Ladue. I didn't know if this was too far from you. He does specialize in GYN surgery. He removed ovarian cysts from my two dd who were in their 20's. One dd had three large cysts removed from each ovary. It was the most extensive cyst surgery he had seen. He was able to save most of the ovaries. He does have other doctors who send their patients to him. He brought me through 3 high-risk pregnancies. Have I said enough to show how highly I think of him. His name is Dr. Blaise Pignotti.

I love my OB?GYN. He is at St. John's, off Hwy. 270 and Ladue. I didn't know if this was too far from you. He does specialize in GYN surgery. He removed ovarian cysts from my two dd who were in their 20's. One dd had three large cysts removed from each ovary. It was the most extensive cyst surgery he had seen. He was able to save most of the ovaries. He does have other doctors who send their patients to him. He brought me through 3 high-risk pregnancies. Have I said enough to show how highly I think of him. His name is Dr. Blaise Pignotti.

I will call his office and see if they would feel if they would be the type of doctor I need...where does a 46 yr. who still has her period but feels like she is on a hormonal rampage fit in? I want the kind of doctor when I tell them how I am feeling that goes....yeah, I know what is going on!

Thanks to you and Chelle for the help.

Any more names, ladies?(in case Dr. Pignotti isn't the one!)

I will call his office and see if they would feel if they would be the type of doctor I need...where does a 46 yr. who still has her period but feels like she is on a hormonal rampage fit in? I want the kind of doctor when I tell them how I am feeling that goes....yeah, I know what is going on!

Thanks to you and Chelle for the help.

Any more names, ladies?(in case Dr. Pignotti isn't the one!)

I know what kind of dr. you're talking about, sadiegirl. My dr. is like that to me. If you'd like, I'd be glad to call her ofc. and see if she knows an ob/gyn in Belleville or St. Louis that she'd recommend.

Chelle

I go to Dr. John Appelbaum at Missouri Baptist. He is AWESOME and was reccommended to me by my aunt who is a labor/delivery nurse at Barnes.

(at least I think he is still there as it has been over 4 years since I've been in! Oops!!!!)

Melissa! Get in for a checkup RIGHT. NOW.

Chelle--I'm not really your mother, I just play her on this message board!

I know what kind of dr. you're talking about, sadiegirl. My dr. is like that to me. If you'd like, I'd be glad to call her ofc. and see if she knows an ob/gyn in Belleville or St. Louis that she'd recommend.

Chelle

You would do that for me?!?!? Wow...this is why I turn to this forum for advice/support etc. thanks for the offer and yes, would you care to?