Menu

Booster Car Seats

I'm looking for a narrow booster or car seat that converts to a booster seat. I'd like to squeeze 3 across that back seat of our van. Any ideas/recommendations?

Pricey, but the Sunshine Kids Radian is the only convertible I know of that has that small a footprint: http://www.elitecarseats.com/Sunshine-Kids-Radian.pro

Then again, if you google carseat three across and then hit "images", you will likely get a lot more hits than that.

Barb

Like Barb mentioned "Radian" by Sunshine Kids.

We have a Radian 80. Build like a tank, steel-framed and strong. 5 point latch. And narrow because of it's internal steel frame instead of plastic. And I understand there is a new model with even better head protection.

The best!

Bill

Like Barb mentioned "Radian" by Sunshine Kids.

We have a Radian 80. Build like a tank, steel-framed and strong. 5 point latch. And narrow because of it's internal steel frame instead of plastic. And I understand there is a new model with even better head protection.

The best!

Bill

Heavy as all get-out. You could bench-press the thing.

Barb

http://www.safeguardseat.com/industries/child-seating.html BUt now I can't find it... It looked really good and narrow... I saw it advertised in a baby magazine:-)

Carrie

Were you aiming for the Safeguard Go? I'm not so sure how narrow it is (we use them in the second row captains seats) but I'm pretty sure you could put three of them across our back seat (Odyssey). But the other thing with these is that they do not have structured backs so you have to install them in a seat that has tether.

That said, we - including the boys - have been quite pleased with them.

(They are, essentially, the complete opposite of the Radian.:D)