Menu

Where's Scarlet?

:confused: Don't know, neither has Ibbygirl. Funny how people we have never met quickly become ingrained in our lives.

YES!!!!! I know!!!!! A woman at service this morning gave a lovely testimony -- I've been at our very large Church for 8 years and I know her to say hello to and smile. She shared during her testimony that her husband had passed away in August -- I thought just what you wrote above. I didn't know the woman's name until today, but I'm wondering (sincerely wondering) where people from this board are and I wouldn't know them if I walked past them in an airport. It is an odd thing, isn't it?:confused:

Ibbygirl has been playing her guitar instead of trawling here and has been feeling happy and peaceful about it :)

Rosie

LOL What she said. My Ladies' Bible Study group will be going to a girls' prison/jail in November and we are going to sing songs and visit with them. The girls keep switching the songs that they want to sing on me so I've been playing and learning the ones they want to sing. :) It's nice to be missed though. :) :grouphug:

Edited by Ibbygirl

LOL What she said. My Ladies' Bible Study group will be going to a girls' prison/jail in November and we are going to sing songs and visit with them. The girls keep switching the songs that they want to sing on me so I've been playing and learning the ones they want to sing. :) It's nice to be missed though. :) :grouphug:

You cannot just join a group in April, post over 2,000 times and not have people miss you. :D