Menu

Where can I buy long, fitted, Polartec fleece hoody?

I want to treat myself to a nice hoody. I don't go shopping anymore; I don't have the time and energy and turns out to be a blessing for me since I don't spend and obsessed about clothes.

I'm looking for long (hip length), fitted, Polartec fleece (not cotton) hoody in black. I'm tired of surfing the web at night looking for one. I looked at REI, North Face, Salomon, Banana Republic, J Crew, and Gap. I looked at ebay and amazon.

Is there any other store you know?

Thanks so much.

Lyn

I want to treat myself to a nice hoody. I don't go shopping anymore; I don't have the time and energy and turns out to be a blessing for me since I don't spend and obsessed about clothes.

I'm looking for long (hip length), fitted, Polartec fleece (not cotton) hoody in black. I'm tired of surfing the web at night looking for one. I looked at REI, North Face, Salomon, Banana Republic, J Crew, and Gap. I looked at ebay and amazon.

Is there any other store you know?

Thanks so much.

Lyn

It's this one: hip length, has a hood, and it has a drawstring on the inside to make the waist as fitted as you want it to be.

:iagree: I was just going to link to the exact same jacket!

I bought mine years ago and still love it. Lands End fleece is great ~ lasts forever, doesn't pill, washes like new. In fact I'm wearing this vest (http://www.landsend.com/pp/ThermaCheck200FleeceVest~186701_59.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::PEU&CM_MERCH=IDX_00002__0000000143&origin=index) right now, I practically live in it from fall till spring.

Jackie

thank you, thank you ladies. It didn't even cross my mind to try Land's End. That and the Women's Regular Sweater Fleece Full-zip Hoodie Jacket is what I'm looking at. Just had my birthday and got some money so I'm going to splurge.

One more thing, is Land's End sizing true to size?

Thanks so very much. I think I flattened my b*tt from sitting for hours searching the web for several nights. Yeahhhh!