Jump to content


Question about markers (pens...)

Recommended Posts

Does anyone remember those really nice markers/colored pens that came in flat tins with pictures of famous works of art on the tins? (I remember Monet and Renior specifically!) They came in sizes from about 7 pens to as many as almost 100.


Anyone remember what these are called? Can they be purchased online? The colors were so beautiful! I would like to buy these for PDG for Christmas.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think you may be referring to Marvy watercolor pens. I have some left from a very large set purchased back in 1990, however, I can't seem to find them for sale anymore...not in the nifty tins, at least. :(


Here is a listing on Ebay for some that are similar to my old set. http://cgi.ebay.com/MARVY-MEDIUM-POINT-WATERCOLOR-MARKERS-18-CT_W0QQitemZ370072881122QQcmdZViewItem

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...