Menu

Quick question re: Writing with Ease Worbook 3

Marla

Please clear up my confusion! I downloaded the 6 week sample of WWE 3 along with the consumable Student Pages for Level 3.

In the Level 3 Workbook, on Week 1, Day 1, it tells student to read the story (The Straw, the Coal and the Bean) on Student Pages, 1-2. Are the stories to be read ONLY in the Student pages? Or are they also contained in the workbook? I didn't see any of the stories in the sample workbook pages that I downloaded so I'm confused as I thought purchasing the Student Pages was strictly optional. Thanks for your help!

My WWE 3 book *is* the workbook and the student pages combined. You order the workbook, you end up w/ it all. It's all in one book. In level 3 the stories are in the student pages b/c they're supposed to read them. All other instructor info. is in the front half of the book. I've never heard of ordering any WWE student pages separately. I could be out of the loop on that though... anyone else?

I just got my copy of WWE3 in the mail too and while ordering was a little confused. The workbook contains instructor and student pages. The pages are perforated but not hole-punched. You can just pull out and either use or make copies of the student pages. I decided to go ahead and order the extra set of student pages so I didn't have to tear 150 pages out of a book and I plan to reuse the book for my two younger boys in the coming years. The extra student pages came hole punched and ready to be placed into a notebook.

HTH!

I just got my copy of WWE3 in the mail too and while ordering was a little confused. The workbook contains instructor and student pages. The pages are perforated but not hole-punched. You can just pull out and either use or make copies of the student pages. I decided to go ahead and order the extra set of student pages so I didn't have to tear 150 pages out of a book and I plan to reuse the book for my two younger boys in the coming years. The extra student pages came hole punched and ready to be placed into a notebook.

HTH!

I tear them all out. I guess I like making extra work for myself. :D

The first thing I do with these is remove the parent pages from the binding (just bend the spine back good & peel 5-8 pages at a time) so I can 3 hole punch those and put them in a binder too. I have a first grader in level 1 and a fourth grader in level 3 so I've put both sets of parent pages into a binder.

I'm interested in taking a look at the WWE3 sample. Could someone post a link to access it? I had no luck on the PHP website.:001_smile:
The website allowed them to be downloaded before WWE 3 was published, but said they wouldn't be available afterwards. I saw the link somewhere else recently, but don't remember where. Sorry! If I find it, I'll post it.

I'm interested in taking a look at the WWE3 sample. Could someone post a link to access it? I had no luck on the PHP website.:001_smile:

SWB had the first six weeks available at the website but I cant find them now either, probably they were taken down. : /

Can anyone tell me if the workbook is color or black and white? I am interested in getting the pdf download as I will put it in a binder anyway. I don't want to print off 400+ color pages though.

I have FLL and it is black and white. I'm sure WWE 3 is also but couldn't find an answer on the site.

Can anyone tell me if the workbook is color or black and white? I am interested in getting the pdf download as I will put it in a binder anyway. I don't want to print off 400+ color pages though.

I have FLL and it is black and white. I'm sure WWE 3 is also but couldn't find an answer on the site.

It's all black and white, wonderful for my easily distracted kiddos!