Menu

Sorry for the delay in posting....dropped the boy at Drexel last Monday!!

Sharon in MD

As you all know it was a tough couple of weeks leading up to the delivery of the boy to college, but we did make it through by the grace of God alone and your prayers!

I have had an okay week....way too busy at my new work to have time to get morose. It really is a blessing in many ways.

Alex is settling in at school...it will be really tough as engineering is extremely demanding as many of you know. His real classes begin in the morning. He had a two day course last week that he enjoyed, but it does have a project due in Oct....we shall see how it goes.

It is hard for me not to be able to see the assignments and prod him appropriately....slowly moving from main teacher to chief cheerleader and coach is not easy.

Just wanted to let you know the new status....wow, what a ride!

It is hard for me not to be able to see the assignments and prod him appropriately....slowly moving from main teacher to chief cheerleader and coach is not easy.

Just wanted to let you know the new status....wow, what a ride!

This is the part that I know will be rough for me --- not being able to see the assignments and prod him appropriately. DH was talking with DS about this just the other night, how he needs to step it up this year and not rely upon Mom (me) to keep him on track of his school work due dates.

Not fun.

Where can I get off this ride? Ever wonder that ?

Carole