Menu

TOG question: How many and what size...

Melora in NC

three ring notebooks did you use for your Yr 1 Redesign? I think they would be a tight fit (with the page protectors, of course) in two 2.5 inch notebooks, and I am wondering whether four 1.5 inch notebooks would be the way to go? I'd love to know what others did!

Also, could I get recommendations for another place to post TOG questions? I'm not crazy about Yahoo groups, if there are other choices out there. I know TOG has a Forum, but it doesn't look very active.

Many thanks!

three ring notebooks did you use for your Yr 1 Redesign? I think they would be a tight fit (with the page protectors, of course) in two 2.5 inch notebooks, and I am wondering whether four 1.5 inch notebooks would be the way to go? I'd love to know what others did!

Also, could I get recommendations for another place to post TOG questions? I'm not crazy about Yahoo groups, if there are other choices out there. I know TOG has a Forum, but it doesn't look very active.

Many thanks!

I use the 3 inch D ring for each unit w/ PP. Its full! The D ring is the sturdiest....

My kids have 2 inch binders with the classic 36 week dividers in them....

The forum and the yahoo groups are pretty much the only places to post questions.... besides here...