Menu

This is what I want

To talk to my children kindly ALL the time, even when they irritate me

A second clothes line

To cook everyday and quit eating out

To not stay up so late

my dh to get saved

To forgive

Sunshine, that must be incredibly hard on you, to be a believer and for your husband not to be.

I suspect it's kind of like having a child who doesn't share your faith; my dsd15 is one of those. My heart breaks for her, seeing the pain she's going through as a teenager, and knowing that our Saviour could help her through it, if only she'd let Him. I just love her so much, and wish she'd allow herself to experience His love, too.

But our God is able, isn't he? I pray one day, she'll enter the fold, and all the glory will belong to Him. I pray the same for your dh. :)

Be encouraged, dear Sister:

Wives, likewise, be submissive to your own husbands, that even if some do not obey the word, they, without a word, may be won by the conduct of their wives, when they observe your chaste conduct accompanied by fear. Do not let your adornment be merely outward—arranging the hair, wearing gold, or putting on fine apparel— rather let it be the hidden person of the heart, with the incorruptible beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is very precious in the sight of God. For in this manner, in former times, the holy women who trusted in God also adorned themselves, being submissive to their own husbands, as Sarah obeyed Abraham, calling him lord, whose daughters you are if you do good and are not afraid with any terror. 1 Peter 3:1-6

To talk to my children kindly ALL the time, even when they irritate me

A second clothes line

To cook everyday and quit eating out

To not stay up so late

my dh to get saved

To forgive

I can help you with item number 3: e-mealz.com. It is easier than eating out.

I totally agree with your number 1.