Menu

Electronic planner

Are you talking about a PDA (personal digital assistant? I love my Palm Zire. Just the basics - calendar, task list, contact list, notes, etc. I don't have any wireless capability on mine. I back mine up to Outlook on the 'puter. I used the DayRunner planner for many years until I drove off with it on the top of my car, never to be seen again. I switched to the Palm after that and have been very happy with it.

I guess that's what I'm talking about :) :) My dh has a blackberry and I know she doesn't need that. But you've given me an idea - he had a Palm a few years ago, till his company bought him his current berry with all the bells and whistles. Maybe she could use his old one? Hmm.....

I have a PDA (Axim, by Dell...not made anymore but available on ebay) and a cell phone, and honestly, I am looking to get a PDA phone withOUT the internet access. As far as bells and whistles, the blackberry doesn't have much that my phone and pda combined don't have. It just takes up less space in my purse.

My PDA syncs up with outlook and has all the same things it does: task list, contacts, calendar, notes, and my email downloads too, but I don't have internet so all I can do is read it. We are waiting to see what DHs company offers as far as cell phones, and then I'm upgrading to a PDA phone, again, with no interent though (I spend enough time on it when I'm in the house....I dont' need to be driving around with it too!)