Menu

Hey Audrey or other Oak Meadow moms...

LunaLee

I'm looking for 6th gr. for English/History right now and eventually I'll be looking to get the 5th grade.

I just checked the Amazon site, and nothing there, but I've saved it so I know where to look in the future and I'll go join the yahoo group right now.

Thanks for the help.

Edited by LunaLee

Okay thanks. I'll check out both of those.

I'm looking for 6th gr. English/History for right now and eventually I'll be looking to get the 5th grade science.

I saw some 5th grade stuff on the FS board here, but I don't want to have to buy that until later this year when we are done with our Chemistry study.

Thanks for the help.

Luna, I'm using 6th grade right now. The TM covers Eng/Hist and Science. If you have any questions pop up between now and whenever you find the TM, just pm me. I'll try to help.

Did you look on Oak Meadow Seconds at Amazon? That is Oak Meadow's own used/discounted/clearance seller site.

Wow! I had no idea that shop existed... thanks for sharing. That will save me $200. :D

Has anyone ordered from there before? What's the condition of the syllabi? Are they free of writing? That's my only pet peeve - I don't mind bent pages, etc. but I don't want someone else's notes.

Wow! I had no idea that shop existed... thanks for sharing. That will save me $200. :D

Has anyone ordered from there before? What's the condition of the syllabi? Are they free of writing? That's my only pet peeve - I don't mind bent pages, etc. but I don't want someone else's notes.

I have ordered from there before. The condition stated is generally accurate. Most of the items are either returns, or leftover older editions. I would suggest that, if you have any doubts, call the Oak Meadow offices directly. Tell them you are interested in purchasing seconds and ask about condition. I have been able to order seconds on the phone from them with no problem. I have also been able to order new and second material in the same order by calling them. Sometimes they need to check stock and will call you back, but they are very helpful, and really do try to get you exactly what you want and need.

I have ordered from there before. The condition stated is generally accurate. Most of the items are either returns, or leftover older editions. I would suggest that, if you have any doubts, call the Oak Meadow offices directly. Tell them you are interested in purchasing seconds and ask about condition. I have been able to order seconds on the phone from them with no problem. I have also been able to order new and second material in the same order by calling them. Sometimes they need to check stock and will call you back, but they are very helpful, and really do try to get you exactly what you want and need.

Perfect. Thank you, Audrey!

This is totally off topic, but since I'm the OP I think it's okay if I hijack my own thread...

Susan, I checked out your blog and I want to say thank you for that post about the Twilight vocab book... My dd is not a classical child by any means and I'm always struggling with ways to engage her, but I think this will motivate her in our afterschooling endeavors.