Menu

Celebrate good times..COME ON!!!

Pongo

Well, well, well, who knew!

We started Monday ( yes I know it's Tuesday:)). I think with the new remodeled schoolroom the kiddos are really taking everything quite seriously. I really think the lighting alone is a change. We have gotten every bit of what we need to get done, I hope this trend sticks. It's weird, they seem so serious, and they get right to work:glare: We have a schedule from 8:00 to 3:00 4 days a week. They get a 1/2 hour in the morning (we bike-ride) a 1/2 hour after lunch (we do soccer drills)and a 1/2 hour in the early afternoon. Fridays are off, thank goodness because I just got the last of the sports schedules and we will be running around on weekend.

Had I know that this would have made such a change I would have done it years ago!!

There is school work going on in here

An education to last throughout the year

So bring your notebooks and your pencils, too

'Cause we're going to celebrate our first day of school

I couldn't resist.....:D

Edited by LUV2EDU

I wish I could say we were getting in the groove so nicely. Way to go! :D

It has been beautiful here (weather-wise), so I've let the boys play outside quite a bit. We are getting almost everything done, but I'm still trying to figure out how to squeeze so much into a day and still stay on top of the meals and cleaning.

I think part of it is just getting comfortable with the new materials this year and finding out what expectations are appropriate.

There is school work going on in here

An education to last throughout the year

So bring your notebooks and your pencils, too

'Cause we're going to celebrate our first day of school

I couldn't resist.....:D

:lol::lol::lol:

I wish I could say we were getting in the groove so nicely. Way to go! :D

Thanks! This is my first year we just started, full load. I normally ramp up over a couple of weeks but, I think this has worked much better. It will be cold here soon, I am kinda looking forward to some good comfort foods:)