Menu

Giving Teaching Textbooks a Thumbs Up!

Just want to give a thumbs up for the TT curriculum... I've heard so many mixed reviews here -- for me, the proof is in the pudding! :)

Dd15 completed TT's Alg. I course and scored quite high in her IOWA standardized testing, including the math portion. Dd 13 completed TT's Math 7 and Pre-Alg. courses and has also done splendidly on her IOWA's. Neither of my dds like math!

A very satisfied customer here! :thumbup:

Just want to give a thumbs up for the TT curriculum... I've heard so many mixed reviews here -- for me' date=' the proof is in the pudding! :)

Dd15 completed TT's Alg. I course and scored quite high in her IOWA standardized testing, including the math portion. Dd 13 completed TT's Math 7 and Pre-Alg. courses and has also done splendidly on her IOWA's. Neither of my dds like math!

A very satisfied customer here! :thumbup:[/quote']

This is wonderful to know because my ds 13 hates math and is struggling through TT Pre-Algebra. We are going to stop for a couple of months and remediate the basics. It's great to know there is a light at the end of the tunnel!!!!

Jennifer

Mother to Noah Age 13