Menu

Have I missed the good TI-84 sales?

I'm going to need one for DD.... but i talked myself OUT of buying the great deal last year.

:banghead:

i don't get the paper so never see ads, which means i never think about it until i'm in the store.....

So please don't tell me it was $30 at ______ yesterday, :tongue_smilie: but are there any deals floating around??

You'll never see one for $30.

In our neck of the woods the sales were this week. Generally the TI-84 on a good deal will run about $90.

They're required at our cc. I had students tell me last semester that you can get great deals at the pawn shops. If they're around your area, it may be a good place to check out. You'll find user manuals online so there isn't the need for it. What you do need to be sure you have is the cables that'll let you download programs from the TI site or other sites - or from other calculators.

it might have been on the TI-83, but there was a rebate last year i think - whatever it was, the net cost was under $50.

:banghead:

I'm not picky which model, and i have an app she can use on my iPod Touch for now, but she will need the calculator at some point... i just actually forgot to be watching for sales on them! LOL!!

I'll give the STBXH the info and have him check the pawn shops. Or just have him suck it up and buy it :D