Menu

Time to buy a graphing calculator

I bought a TI-84 (silver) which was the requested calculator for my younger ds's math class. I'm not sure whether this model/brand is considered better than any others.

I had not looked online anywhere other than Amazon and Target for prices before we hit the local shops and I wanted to get one during the NC tax-free weekend (last weekend).

Target was advertising $99.99 on their website as the instore -not available online- price but in store the actual cost was $126 :glare: and all sold out. Walmart was also sold out selling them for $143. We found one at Office Max for $120 which was the same price Amazon was selling them for at that time.

HTH

Just got an email-flyer from Staples. It's advertising a TI-84, (non-silver.. I don't know if the difference between silver and non is more than colour), for $89.99 after $15 instant-rebate and $10 'easy' rebate. Offer valid August 16th-22nd. Not sure if it's that's a valid price for all areas.

HTH