Menu

Lesson Pathways - sign up for 12 months free

Satori

I just found this site, and they are offering free beta tester memberships for a year, and they have TONS of lessons. Right now they have mostly K-3 years and subjects include Science, History, Reading/Phonics, Math, and Language Arts.

http://www.lessonpathways.com/Home

Classical homeschoolers will have to look through the pathways to match up lessons to go along with things like history, but I'm very impressed with how thorough and detailed they are, with lots of fun activities as well.

I have no clue what they'll charge after the first free year, but I am finding lists of all kinds of related books, links to free learning material/activities/websites... Definitely worth your time to check it out.

Edited by Satori

I just signed up to be a beta tester for this yesterday, and there are already a LOT of things I've found to use this year with my K-er ds. I'll be using it mostly as a supplement for the extra resources, though there are a few "pathways" I might do entirely. It will be interested to see how this works out, and what changes as more testers give their reviews and suggestions.

I actually just blogged about this site as well! I found out about it this morning on one of the workbox sites and signed up right away! I am loving it, and like a PP, will likely use it to supplement and glean ideas! I am LOVING the detail they put into the lesson plans and it's a GREAT starting point for newbies looking for something and aren't sure where to start!!

I'm so glad you posted this Angela! Lesson Pathways is a project that I headed up for going on a year, until I had to step back a few months ago for health reasons. They have done a wonderful job finishing it up! I still feel like it is partly my baby, though!

I didn't want to look like I was spamming by bringing it up first, so I'm thrilled you posted about it, because I really wanted everyone here to get a chance to participate in the beta testing!

From what I hear so far, the response has been overwhelmingly positive, and I think they've already gotten good feedback. I'm very grateful to all of you who will help Lesson Pathways expand and develop in useful ways! I think it has potential to be really useful to all kinds of homeschoolers.