Menu

I am new here and thank you ladies for your help

Welcome Linda,

You will usually get several responses here. Sometimes replies come flowing in within the hour or sometimes it may take a day or two. Occasionally, a question goes unanswered... so just ask again!

You will also find a great variety of opinions. Some here are full WTM academic scholars, some here have never even read WTM (or so it seems). Others, like me, take some ideas from WTM and classic education and mix with other ideas.

All the "differences" add up to lots of discussion, sometimes controversy, and it will give you lots of ideas to find the best solutions for your own family.

I've been gone most of the summer, but now that school is getting back in session, I'll be here more often.

One thing is for sure.... This board motivates me to do my best with my students!

Hi Linda,

I like the "diversity" here and it has helped me be more open-minded.:bigear:I don't post much have gleaned much valuable information here for many years if you include the old boards before the "hive". There were some pretty interesting characters on the old boards that could really stir things up. I also like the format here, much faster than other homeschool sites.