Menu

Must offer up some praise! Christian content :)

We're dirt poor. At least for American standards. So, as of late I've really been before the Lord asking for ways I can earn $$, but still be with the dc and not interrupt school. (I was working last year and it did not work out b/c of our hsing goals)

SO, I have picked up a bit of babysitting and laundry and made a wee bit.

Then, I got some great news. A high school friend and I communicate on Facebook. We were very close and I had the pleasure of a dinner visit when she was traveling for work. She has asked me to come and house sit. She lives in Gainesville, FL in a beautiful home, with a pool! She's going to pay me to vacation in her home, basically. We don't have a pool, so it will be a treat! I am bringing the kids and the puppy.

I'm so thankful and excited. I had to share to give the praise to the Lord for answering a prayer. One for work and also by providing me what I have never asked for...a vacation. He is so gracious. He knows I'm a bit burnt out and that I could really use the break from home.

So, I'm givin' it up for God! His grace endures forever!

She has asked me to come and house sit. She lives in Gainesville, FL in a beautiful home, with a pool! She's going to pay me to vacation in her home, basically. We don't have a pool, so it will be a treat!

Oh, now there's a good idea for making money AND having a nice vacation!! I wonder if I could find something like that....