Menu

I am a curriculum pack rat!

coffeefreak

I have 6 reading/phonics programs for my first grader next year and 2 Math programs (but only because I sold 2 during the year). How did this happen you ask? I have an older daughter and I saved stuff from her. Friends gave me theirs as they were done with them. We have:

ETC

A Beka's "A Handbook For Reading"

CLP's "Noah Webster's Reading Handbook," and Reader, "Meeting New Friends"

"Phonics Pathways"

Sonlight's, "I Can Read It"

"Phonics Fun K-1" by Evan Moore

and Rod and Staff's extra readers

MUS Primer

A Beka 1st grade

I sold Singapore Math

I am laughing hysterically! :smilielol5::smilielol5:

Please tell me I'm not alone! Please tell me you also saved curriculum only to find you had too much!

Blessings!

Dorinda

This is tooo Funny!!!!! I cant have a reason I saved it from my older daughters, I have 2 trown daughters, I have a 9 y ear old Daughter.

I just end up buying them. I have on my schedule 2 grammar programs for this coming year, I love both of them, so will probably use both because they teach in different ways and dont take long to do. But i have had several math, history science and so on books. My husband thinks I am crazy. But I love to get new things I get so excited, then another one comes along and I get excited about it and so on and so on. I hope you are not as bad as me. LOL...nancyt.

lol

I could see this being me in the future. Right now Im considering getting 2 or 3 math programs and 2 science programs to see which is a better fit for DS3 (not to use all at once, but too look them over ). And then DS4 is such a different kid, even though I'll have curriculum left from DS3, I may need a new approach