Menu

What's your favorite preschool Bible/devotion resource?

iteachmine

I am looking for a Bible program/resource for my soon to be 4dd to go with our preschool curriculum beginning in August.

She has a great memory and has already learned some scriptures. She likes hands on and colorful workbooks.

What are your favorites and why?

Our fav devotional was Leading Little ONes to God. Actually quite meaty.

I second this. I have read this to both of my sons when they were preschool age and plan to read it to my daughter when she is a little older. I have also read it to my Preschool Sunday School class. I believe it sets a wonderful foundation to build upon.

I am looking for a Bible program/resource for my soon to be 4dd to go with our preschool curriculum beginning in August.

She has a great memory and has already learned some scriptures. She likes hands on and colorful workbooks.

What are your favorites and why?

The Bible in Pictures for Little Eyes and Right Choices. Because they have short lessons, ask questions, have a short prayer and daily verse. We go through both a couple of times, because my kids like them so much. The first time through they usually do one story a day and the second time through two. We don't do tests/questions around here, but all my kids love the little questions in these books. They are meant to engage the child more than test comprehension.

Heather