Menu

TOG - anyone use the Pop Quiz CD's?

Shelly in VA

I'm looking for a product review, really. I considered these this year using TOG Year 1, but I ultimately decided against them, and now I'm getting ready to place an order and I'm thinking about them again.

I just wonder how helpful they are. They seem a bit $$$, and I don't know that dh would actually find the time to listen to them. I'm wondering if they might be helpful to ME, when I'm preparing for a unit.

Any input would be appreciated! Thanks!

I got them for Yr 1 w/ the Bonus Bundle because I thought they were a great idea...but dh didn't listen to them. I don't know why though, not sure if he didn't like the content, format, speaker... I'll have to ask him. I didn't think to listen to them myself though! That might be a really useful tool/review! Sorry I can't be more help! :)

If I can jump in. :o I love audio resources and was wondering if these would work for ME? Not in place of the teacher notes, but I think I could process the teacher notes better if I had been introduced to the information first. I am a visual dyslexic and I am finding the ALL the information in the Teacher Notes sometimes leaves feeling like a sodden sponge. Too much to be able to soak it all up.

Heather