Menu

Our FIRST homeschool field trip...EVER!

So thanks to a Membership gift we headed out to the Bronx Zoo yesterday in NY. HUGE. we only got through half the zoo. the kids had a blast! Just wanted to share since im new hear and this was technically our first field trip per say. Gabriella 4 and Lorenzo 1 (who i wish didnt Potty train so earlycause it was a PAIN)

this morning they are watching Lion King to see how many animals they saw yesterday and are in the movie. we really only got through the Asia section and Africa i nthe zoo. we have ALOT to do another day.

The kids really enjoyed the nursing animals since they are extended nursers, they found that neat. well enjoy~ (thats me on the camel with DD)

zootrip002.jpg

zootrip006.jpg

zootrip008.jpg

zootrip012.jpg

zootrip015.jpg

zootrip022.jpg

Edited by mlgbug

yeah the zoo is AMAZING and its located smack in the middle of the Bronx. its only about 45mins-hour from us. funny too, i use to go when i was little and when my parents were young, they grew up in the bronx. my dad use to sneak through the gates to get in when he was a kids. through the cages of animals and all. i think a zebra attacked his friend!