Menu

Is that Workbox Book worth the $18???

Penny

well, I was hesitant to spend the money since there are so many people posting about it, seems like it would simple enough without the book. But, I am so glad I caved and bought it. You will have a real understanding of the why for some of the concepts (things other people have tweaked - but are things that will reduce the effectiveness of the system). I thought it was worth the purchase.

It depends on if you want to just jump in and follow her steps, or if you want to create a system different than hers. If you want to do her exact system, buy the book. If you want to tweek it and use other people's ideas, don't bother with the book, because there's enough info out there on all the blogs & threads to make up your own system.

I bought the e-book because I wanted to get started right away, avoid too much web surfing, and I wanted to do her system just as it was intended to start.

I bought the book. I didn't think I would need it since I've looked at dozens of blogs about it... but there were some great ideas in the book in addition to the system itself.

Plus, the free download of the forms saves me the time of doing it myself.

FWIW, she also offers the velcro dots on her website now. :) I was only able to find rolls of 1440 or small packages that ended up being 5x the price per set, so I e-mailed asking if there was a better way to purchase them. She now offers them in sets of 300 -- perfect!