Menu

I could scream!!!

Ever seem like its worthless to make plans! Argh! We have our home up for sale and the veiwings have been going great. We have a very dependable couple moving in tomorrow to rent from us. They are interested in buying just can't do it right now (he just started a new job). All that is fine and dandy.

The problem? We have no place to live and no job!!!! The home we were supposed to move into today is now unavailable until August. My dh's grandpa owns it and is dealing with dementia it seems and has forgotten a lot of important dates as of late (like that we were supposed to move in last month!). Dh had a job lined up but the company has decided to close this office after all and has backed out of the deal and laid of others. We have no savings (dumb dumb dumb us!!!) and only 1 extra paycheck coming in. We had all of this planned but had a back up plan just in case. Last night that plan fell through so now we are left with 8 hours before the moving crew shows up and no where to go. Thank heavens we can put our stuff in storage so that isnt a worry.

The frusterating thing is dh grandpa has been telling us for week that everything is set and in place. Sunday night we find out otherwise. I want to scream right now. We have family we can stay with but none of them are safe/healthy for the kids to be in for more than a couple of days at a time. An irritating thing about the whole situation is this is only temporary housing until Dec when the baby is born and until we know which school dh is accepted to. We felt so strongly about selling our home and moving for school and now nothing is working out. I cant figure it out. I mean really 2 plans falling through within 24 hours of each other!!!!

Ahhhhhh!! Okay sorry had to vent. Back to packing and cleaning.

Ever seem like its worthless to make plans! Argh! We have our home up for sale and the veiwings have been going great. We have a very dependable couple moving in tomorrow to rent from us. They are interested in buying just can't do it right now (he just started a new job). All that is fine and dandy.

The problem? We have no place to live and no job!!!! The home we were supposed to move into today is now unavailable until August. My dh's grandpa owns it and is dealing with dementia it seems and has forgotten a lot of important dates as of late (like that we were supposed to move in last month!). Dh had a job lined up but the company has decided to close this office after all and has backed out of the deal and laid of others. We have no savings (dumb dumb dumb us!!!) and only 1 extra paycheck coming in. We had all of this planned but had a back up plan just in case. Last night that plan fell through so now we are left with 8 hours before the moving crew shows up and no where to go. Thank heavens we can put our stuff in storage so that isnt a worry.

The frusterating thing is dh grandpa has been telling us for week that everything is set and in place. Sunday night we find out otherwise. I want to scream right now. We have family we can stay with but none of them are safe/healthy for the kids to be in for more than a couple of days at a time. An irritating thing about the whole situation is this is only temporary housing until Dec when the baby is born and until we know which school dh is accepted to. We felt so strongly about selling our home and moving for school and now nothing is working out. I cant figure it out. I mean really 2 plans falling through within 24 hours of each other!!!!

Ahhhhhh!! Okay sorry had to vent. Back to packing and cleaning.

:grouphug::grouphug: Stay focused on the cleaning & packing. Hang in there.... I am a huge believer that we are where we are suppose to be for a reason that we may never know. Can you help gpa out a bit to move up that Aug date? Are there any rent by the week hotels near you? Not much to offer just :grouphug: