Menu

Need something fun for my son to do...

Angela

My daughter (8) is taking an American Girl history class w/ a friend. Usually my son & daughter do everything together, so this gives me an opportunity to do something special with my 7 year old son. Any ideas of what that could be? Something that boys would love.

Is there a stream nearby? My boys love that, but it's better when they can take a friend.

They make dams and islands and stuff in the dirt/gravel in the stream and get covered in mud. If you buy a net and a bucket, you can try to catch crayfish. (Or maybe crayfish are just around here on the mid-east coast.)

Is there a stream nearby? My boys love that, but it's better when they can take a friend.

They make dams and islands and stuff in the dirt/gravel in the stream and get covered in mud. If you buy a net and a bucket, you can try to catch crayfish. (Or maybe crayfish are just around here on the mid-east coast.)

We have a lake, but it is usually my daughter who is out there fishing or catching frogs!