Menu

rainbow resource backorder

Hazelt"nut"

Some of the CWP's are back ordered bc they are being discontinued and demand is high so that could take a while. I'm waiting on my entire order right now bc of CWP3. But I don't know of any reason that the rest of it shouldn't be in within the week. Maybe someone else does?

I ordered the std edition but they have all of mine in stock besides the CWP3.

Brownie

Does anyone have experience with how long it takes to get a backordered item? The whole singapore math curr. I ordered is backordered. Are we talking a week, a month, or months?

Thanks,

Sheryl

About a month ago I placed a CWP order, I got all of them last week. That's the longest it had ever taken them. I usually get my back-ordered stuff in a couple weeks.

I ordered some stuff which included the backordered CWP books last month. They sent the rest of my order without the CWP books about a week after I made the purchase and the level 2 book came in last week. I'm still waiting for books 1 & 3.

My CWP are trickling in. CWP is a special case though. With a typical back order from them they hold your shipment a week and if the back ordered item doesn't come in within that time then they ship what they have. I think the back ordered items typically come in within a week or two.

I order from them quite a bit and have only had something on back order once. It took about a week for the back ordered item to arrive. I think RR tries hard to keep on top of things, but it could have more to do with the publisher or manufacturer of the item.