Menu

Veritas Press Bible vs History

So, I saw the post about the VP Bible cards and it reminded me of a question I have been trying to figure out...

What is the difference between the VP History Cards Set and the VP Bible Cards set? The Cards on the VP site both show Creation as the first card, so if you buy both sets for your grade level are you getting the exact same cards? What about the TMs...do they cover different information even though they may cover the same topics?

I am wanting a Bible program (not necessarily a History program) and already have the OT & Ancient Egypt set, but was wondering if I would be better off spending the extra money and get the Genesis to Joshua set instead. What do y'all think??

In year 1, there is a lot of repeat for the cards... there are repeat in the other years but not as much as year 1. When we did year 1, I just combined the history & Bible together- worked great. Yes, some of the worksheets are repeat but not all.

By the way, we moved away from VP history but still use the Bible.