Menu

I saw a Fiestaware sale yesterday.

I was minding my own business. Returning an item that didn't fit dd. Not looking for any dishes at all.

I don't need more dishes.

But they are so bright and pretty! And they were half off! $24 a 5 piece place setting!

Mother's Day is over, but my anniversary is coming up . . .

I'm not sure I can resist the idea of opening my cabinet doors to a rainbow every day . . .

It's all your fault!!! The peer pressure on this board is intense!!

I didn't know there were Fiesta fans around these here parts! My dh's grandmother had some original pieces that got me started collecting when it all was coming out reproduction, what, 10 years ago? 15?

Anyhoo, I have a ton of it. Actually I got a little tired of the rainbow and it's all in a closet with the thought that I'd sell it on Craigslist or something. Mostly I had my old kitchen very 30's-40's with vintage fabric and my teapot collection. It was really cute! But this house has the kitchen completely open to the family room and even to the formal living room and dining room, so with those colors being darker and modern/Italianate the rainbow of cute Fiesta didn't work.

I'm not sure I can part with it though!

Hi Tanya, here's a link were they are always that price. It's where I've bought mine and they have excellent service.

http://www.megachina.com/

Maybe that will take the pressure off. I just noticed a new color is coming out~lemongrass. MMMmmm

That's where I bought mine too - LOVE Fiestaware!

Lemongrass.... ooooooohhhhh. That is one BRIGHT color! :D Wondering if I can incorporate it... hmmmmm....

...that I liked it, she started buying me a place setting every time they went on sale. She kept them at her house until she had 4 or 5, and then gave them to me. I didn't even know she was doing it! She's kept buying, and now I have 8 place settings. My favorite color is Peacock.