Menu

I think I am coming down with a cold again ...

What can I do to help prevent this awful thing from attacking my body once again? I have a sore throat and am all congested this morning. (or this afternoon ... however you want to look at the time ... that is). :mad:

I have heard that Airborne is supposed to work well. I'd also really push the Vit. C. Gargle with warm salt water. Warm showers with lots of steam and hot tea. Have you ever tried a Neti Pot? It has changed my allergic life! Lots of fluids and a lot of rest.

After losing the "big" insurance a few yrs. ago, I've learned that rest is soooo important. We've only been to the Dr. once in the last 18 months because we rested. As soon as someone starts to feel puny, I put them to bed. Take the time to heal as you treat the symptoms. If you get a fever over 102, though, then I'd see a Dr. I hope you feel better soon!:)

Our drugstore carries a product called Cold-Fx which is supposed to help prevent colds by strengthening the immune system, and I've read that some people use it to lessen their cold's severity and duration.

http://www.cold-fxusa.com/

What can I do to help prevent this awful thing from attacking my body once again? I have a sore throat and am all congested this morning. (or this afternoon ... however you want to look at the time ... that is). :mad:

with Airborne! Take the max amount if you are feeling it coming on.

I personally take another product as well called *Immune Stimulator* by Nature's Sunshine products. I've made through this winter without anything so far. It seems to help a lot.