Menu

Do you follow the plan 100%?

Hi, all!

After having homeschooled my own two kids for awhile and reading through a few homeschool boards, I am curious about something.

Those of you that use a 'packaged' curriculum, do any of you just use that whole package or does everyone pull a little from this one, a little from that one, even if you do use the IG's or TM's? (I hope this question makes sense. I know what I want to ask, just don't know if I asked it clearly enough.):001_smile:

I have yet to meet a plan written by someone else I can follow much more than 50%.:tongue_smilie:

But I'm difficult that way... :D

(Okay, I realize I have no business even answering this thread, as I obviously could never buy a packaged curriculum with my plan issues....)

Year 1 I did..... I followed the Alpha Omega LifePacs stuff word for word....It stopped me from being so overwhelmed with it all being new. Only subject we didn't do was Bible because at that time - we weren't going to church so we just read Bible stories.

Year 2 gained confidence and only did LifePacs for Math. We did Ambleside Online for the rest and did really well with it.