Menu

Are there any free shipping deals on Teaching Company courses?

Are there any special codes or anything for reduced shipping? I just got ready to order two sets (10 cd's) and the shipping was $25 which seems very pricey to me. Any wisdom? Thanks

Let me know if there is. It seems like a good 20% of what we spend with them is for S&H.

I know this probably won't help but I have started getting their courses via audio download. It works for courses that don't have to be seen on DVD. The price is significantly less - it's usually the cost of an audio tape course and of course, no shipping fees. I download and then listen to them on my Ipod or computer. They can be imported into Itunes and they have some test files on the teach12 site so you can try it out.

Actually they do run free shipping for orders of $150 or more a couple of times per year. I seem to remember that they did this last year around back to school time (August) and Christmas. Usually one course isn't enough to get free shipping, unless you're getting one of the big ones.

Actually they do run free shipping for orders of $150 or more a couple of times per year. I seem to remember that they did this last year around back to school time (August) and Christmas. Usually one course isn't enough to get free shipping, unless you're getting one of the big ones.

They did this last month or so. They also do $30 off $200 deals too. ( I googled and yahooed for the code.) So I was able to do free shipping and get $30 off my order. After every order I place with them, I get a $30 coupon in the next sales flyer mailed to me. I don't usually use them because I just placed an order and don't need anything else for the time being. I would give you the code, but I am traveling out of state.

To get the codes, I just google/yahoo search for codes using the present month and date. By adding the date, I am more likely to find a code.

I just googled and found this as the first entry:

*DealTaker Exclusive* Free shipping on order $150+

Coupon Code: DEALTAKER

Expires: 5/31/2009

I tried it and it did take off shipping for a $150 order (though I did not actually go thru with the order!).

Edited by Caledonia Academy