Menu

Cleaning challenge! Let's go!

I'm back... I got very sick with bronchitis/pneumonia, so I've been down a few days... in fact, I didn't get my last challenge done, so I will be working on my top of fridge and cupboards next to the fridge... don't hesitate to cheer me on!

For all of you, here's a simple challenge, but with lovely rewards:

Table time!!

Clear your tables completely. If you have a lovely, more pricey table, care for the top of it however appropriately (polish and wiping). Whatever type of table, get the top clean.

BUT don't stop there, now look closely at the top edges of the table - those 1/2 inch to 3 inch sides of the top... (mind have ridges that collect dirt and spills). Clean those.

THEN get to the table legs. Wipe them down so they are nice and clean.

And if you find the time, I hope you will be inspired to wipe down your chair legs and backs and any grooves anywhere in your dining room furniture.

That feels so nice! It's not something I do very often, but I like it when it's done.

You have 24-48 hours...

Bee

Thanks for the challenge!

Did it this morning...I was just doing routine bfast cleanup and decided to complete your challenge! It only took a few minutes, and I was inspired to wipe down the chairs, clean off our d.u.s.t.y ceiling fan, and disinfect our icky, gross, nasty kitchen trashcan! I feel great!

I also did your washer/dryer challenge :D

You rock!