Menu

Men's TALL t-shirts---where do I get some good ones?

I've found tall sizes at Kohl's (my husband is an XXLT). They're a very good length and haven't shrunk yet (he's wearing shirts from 2 years ago). They're hidden within the regular sizes, so you'll need to look a bit.

A couple of the Wal-Mart stores I've been to have had tall sizes, too.

We get almost everything from Eddie Bauer and JCPenny. We have also had luck with two department stores: Dillard's and Nordstrom. We haven't been to Nordstrom in 8 years because it was near my sister before she moved from Maryland, but I assume they still carry talls.

ETA: I just saw that you live in Michigan. If you are ever near Columbus, Ohio, there is an Eddie Bauer warehouse (different from the outlets) where we have gotten 2XLT sweaters for $6, T-shirts for $4, and lots of great deals for the rest of our tall family. Some times of the year are better than others. Our friends had great success in September, we raked it in in December, but our friends went back in February and didn't find as much.

Edited by Leanna