Menu
You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!

ISO Barton levels 9 and 10

ISO Barton levels 9 and 10

NO VALUE SPECIFIED

• Price NO VALUE SPECIFIED Shipment cost 10
0 Questions

Description

Hello! I am searching for used Barton levels 9 & 10 that would sell within my budget or if someone has a level they no longer needed and wanted to donate. 

I have purchased all the other levels locally from Facebook 1-4 at $125 each, level 5 from Facebook at $200, levels 6,7,8 from eBay at $250, $230, and $230. It’s costly to try to buy them all which is why I am trying to find budget friendly options and greatly appreciate the sellers I have already purchased from as I do understand how much they are new ($400🫨) but I can’t even find 9 or 10 for sale except on the Barton website. 

I have 3 children that I will be tutoring, (I do not homeschool, just a mom looking to help) 2 of my boys have Autism and Specific learning disabilities the other 1 also dyslexia. He graduated this year and still has challenges reading and much difficulty with spelling even basic words. The school switched programs Elementary/Middle/High in various grades and even just dropped it when they had no one to teach it, I had to advocate to get it back and of course yet another different program. He never made it to the end of any of the programs.

I was asked why I’m buying all the levels and not just one at a time. I wanted to ensure that we could start and complete the Barton program.  I also plan to keep them and not resell them, with the boys having ASD at anytime they could have regression and need a review of skills or they may need to go back to review something.

I am hopeful this program will help them.

, Pennsylvania

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.