Menu

Gameschoolers: New Kickstarter Game (Subatomic)

Where is that smiley that foams at the mouth and screams I WANT IT NOW!   

eta:   Wow, I am glad I didn't think about it more.   I got the $69 Collector's Edition Bundle, and I don't see that anymore.  The other games are for age 8+ so DD will be able to play.   

eta2:  I was wrong, I think it is still there.  

eta3:  It just started today and it has already met goal.  

Edited by shawthorne44
  • Like 1

Looks like it will get all the upgrades.   WooHoo.  

These kickstarter projects reminds me of what I read about book publishing in Colonial America (not just there, but that is where I read about it).   People would Subscribe to a book that hadn't been published yet.  If there were enough subscribers to publish, then they did.  If not, they didn't.  

I wish I had seen their game Cytosis on kickstarter but I went for the print and play option on this one because have bought too many games lately. At least then I can play it (and have fun making it) and purchase later if it gets enough love.

Yeah, all of theirs look interesting.   That is why I went for the bundle.   

I covet those upgrades, so I really want to Kickstarter version of this game.   I'll probably get the biology ones in a year or two when DD is a little older.   

I was telling a buddy about this, and he gave me some cash to buy an extra version of this game just on my description.  

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone that was thinking about this and decided not to, you might want to look back at it.   It ends in 7 hours, and it has some pretty awesome things added because the stretch goals were met.   They also have some extras of the Kickstarter version of Cytosis sitting around,.  I got the Collector's Edition of Cytosis too, and I'll get the collector's upgrade plus all the stretch goal upgrades.  The comments tell you how to get Cytosis.