Menu

Looking for a workbook that challenges creative thinking.

Is there such a thing that a good reader but challenged executive thinker could do on his own?  I'm thinking of something where a problem is presented that requires the reader to think of creative solutions.  Perhaps it would even come up with some specific steps, if necessary, but not all of them.  Or exercises that would help the reader learn to slow down and focus on the problem and come up with the incremental questions and steps necessary to reach the solution.

Not really a workbook, but THIS is awesome.

And much simpler, probably not what you're looking for, but we love the Anti-Coloring books, and Obstacles

Those look amazing!  I wish they'd work for the person I'm addressing, but this person is a young adult so probably not.  Thank you anyway!

Teachers Pay Teachers has STEM challenge sets that might work for that. https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Get-Caught-Engineering-Stem-For-Kids

Your major publishers (Carson Dellosa, Evan Moor, Teacher Created Resources, etc.) all have workbooks that involve problem solving, brain teasers, STEM, etc. Here's one, but there are LOTS of them http://www.carsondellosa.com/products/904084--Brain-Benders-Workbook-904084#/?book%20media%20type=e091d5e65323435b92f055af13b101f0

• Like 1

Thank you both. These all look very good at an initial glance. I'll look further into them. I completely forgot about Critical Thinking Company!

So did I, for a long time, until recently ;)