Menu

Need help finding pants

DawnM

Are there any men's docker type pants that:

1. Don't have pleats

2. Have some give, like lycra

3. Aren't skinny pants

I am finding skinny pants that fit the bill, but we don't want skinny pants.

Thanks

Thanks.  Are they shiny?  He doesn't want shiny either he just told me.  

I would love something that looks like the zip off pants but doesn't have the zip off or the pockets on the side.

He has to wear docker type pants to his new school, tucked in polo shirts, and they can't be cargo type.

Thanks. Are they shiny? He doesn't want shiny either he just told me.

I would love something that looks like the zip off pants but doesn't have the zip off or the pockets on the side.

He has to wear docker type pants to his new school, tucked in polo shirts, and they can't be cargo type.

No. Not shiny. He wears them to the office with button downs and polo shirts. He also wears them on vacation with t-shirts because they're so comfy. They do make a shinier golf pair. He says they're hard to find because they're so popular. Maybe not a good suggestion after all!

• Like 1

No. Not shiny. He wears them to the office with button downs and polo shirts. He also wears them on vacation with t-shirts because they're so comfy. They do make a shinier golf pair. He says they're hard to find because they're so popular. Maybe not a good suggestion after all!

I will see if I can find them.

I am also seeing some chino type pants that are called "hybrid" pants and are chino style in the front and 5 pocket jeans style in the back and seem to fit like jeans but come in black, navy, brown, etc...

I wonder if he could get away with wearing those?  They would fit like jeans, which might be really nice.

The LandsEnd ones have some stretch too, but it says they aren't available.  ARGH!

My DS really likes the Old Navy straight-leg khakis, although they don't have any stretch.   He's reaching the end of the boys sizes, but they do have a straight leg khaki that is the same exact thing in men's sizes.   If you go to the Old Navy website, click Pants, then click "classic" under the different styles.

• Like 1