Menu

Word Guessing in Reading

Mine came within a couple of hours, but something went wrong and I was unable to open it. So, I'm waiting to hear back about a new link.

OP, be very careful to follow directions when you download and install the font. You get one shot and the link goes poof. Sigh. Instead of opening it from my browser, I tried to click on it from my downloads folder. (I was expecting an actual font file...not a .htm file.) That was a no go. Guess I should have opened it from my browser.

Yes, that is it. It is currently taking 3 - 5 days for them to e-mail you back.

Mine came within a couple of hours, but something went wrong and I was unable to open it. So, I'm waiting to hear back about a new link.

OP, be very careful to follow directions when you download and install the font. You get one shot and the link goes poof. Sigh. Instead of opening it from my browser, I tried to click on it from my downloads folder. (I was expecting an actual font file...not a .htm file.) That was a no go. Guess I should have opened it from my browser.

I had two windows open and was reading the instructions while trying to go through the download procedures, I thought I was going to have to do the same thing but it actually downloaded before it cut me off somehow. I would recommend reading and printing the instructions, then closing everything, then slowly and carefully following the download instructions with just that window open.

I admit, I didn't read the instructions first. I just assumed it would be like installing any other font, which I've done countless times. I'm still not quite sure why it didn't open, as the file had only been downloaded and not opened before I attempted it from my downloads folder. I was confused to why only an .htm file had downloaded, so I went looking for a "font" file. Never found one, so I clicked the .htm file from outside of my browser, which apparently was the wrong thing to do. Ah, well. Hopefully, they'll send me another link.

I had two windows open and was reading the instructions while trying to go through the download procedures, I thought I was going to have to do the same thing but it actually downloaded before it cut me off somehow. I would recommend reading and printing the instructions, then closing everything, then slowly and carefully following the download instructions with just that window open.